We seek to provide a safe, clean, fun, age-appropriate environment for children to learn gospel truths. Our leaders and volunteers are screened via background checks and governed by our policies and procedures available below.
PreK – 1st grade & 2nd – 5th grade: Meets together in the Akehurst room. We have a joint time of singing, Bible memory, and Bible story, then break down for age-appropriate discussion and review.
Nursery 0-3 yrs: Held in the Thompson room. We provide a structured time to learn about God during Sunday School. We play while learning, sing, hear a bible story, and provide a snack.
Nursery: As a visitor, we want to provide you with a little info about what you can expect as we care for your infant or toddler.
What to Expect:
– children 0-3 years old
– sign-in sheet to provide info & care instructions
– pager system to call parents
– label cup/bag
– diaper change; parents paged
– potty trained/training; parents paged; workers will not take children to the bathroom
– cheerios provided if checked on sheet
– bottles; parents paged if a worker is not able to give at the specified time
– inconsolable; parents paged if crying for 10 minutes
– pack-n-plays welcome for napping
– pick-up by permission only (sign-in detail)
– workers have passed background checks, 2 or more are always present, at least one will be 21 yrs or older, and will have a 3 to 1 ratio
You are welcome to stay until your infant or toddler feels more comfortable. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have, so don’t hesitate to ask the workers or supervisors.
Nursery Supervisors: Holly Germeroth, Emily Spiegel, Kristy Hamilton